Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sweet Thing for Me Because of UWO

I've been playing games like Bioshock, Fallout, Sims, Warcraft, etc. I've been to many violent games. And I enjoyed playing it. I enjoyed every winning moment. I had fun killing all those monsters. I must say I am a gamer. Yes I am one. And sometimes it gets to the point that we feel like we have to explore new things, new environment, new challenge. I saw all of them on Uncharted Waters.


I remember playing this on console. I had so much fun. When I get home, it'll be my time to play the game. But when my daddy gets home from his work, that would mean I should go to eat my dinner, study my lessons, and go to sleep. Because it'll be his turn to play. And when it's on weekends, I tend to wake up early just to play so that daddy won't see me. Technology has a lot to do these days. We forgot about console games because there is PC games available, there's an online game to interact, and never forgets those FPS MMO that really hit the crowd. I've been into Warcraft these days. Then I realized, "what's new?". So I browsed the net and saw Uncharted Waters again. This time it's not on SNES anymore. They've released the Uncharted Waters Online.




They've announced the CBT schedule which is on August 25, 2010 @ 3pm [GMT-9].
And I was so thrilled to try this and experience the difference between console and online. I want to explore new things, new maps, new features from the game I used to play with my daddy.


For more details, visit this site:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember this on console. That was ages ago. Anyway, how to register?