Saturday, August 28, 2010

First Successful Sea Quest

I made a character as a Trader. She's so adorable and I named her Amaya. She had a quest of finding out what happened to the delivery by talking to a Barkeep at the Pub/Tavern. She already went to Venice and Trieste Tavern, and still, no luck. I gave up and made a new character. I named him Fatass. He is an Adventurer. I got bored sailing so I made another one. A latest character which is a kid. She is actually a Maritime Student. Someone who can battle when there is a pirates. And yes! She did it this time. Among my three characters, this kid didn't fail me.




Her name is Melancholic. She successfully finished  all her quests. She was given a dormitory, and other rewards for finishing all the tasks given to her by Instructor Alan. Her final quest was to battle and fight against those pirates that lurked around Amsterdam. Here's her video winning against those pirates.




No comments: