Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Life as a Pirate

Pirate! yoohoo!!! I had a week of experience playing Uncharted Waters Online. First day of CBT was a big day for all of us who registered. I've met many players in game who was actually more excited than me. I thought it would be boring like other many pirate games. I was wrong. I am enjoying UWO. I am more into UWO right now. Everywhere I go I think of UWO... Am I addicted to the game??

I was in the bathroom, I saw a newspaper. It's about housing, loans and stuff. They were introducing a new atmosphere for those people who's planning to buy a house. A house similar to other country. I saw the word Venice, And I was like, "Amaya lives in Venice."
"Amaya talking to the Scholar."
I saw another ads. A promo ad for those who like to travel. A discount coupon for shipping fees. I saw a cruise in the picture. It reminded me of a game. "My ship got ambushed by some idiot pirates and I lost the battle!"
"Defeated by Failed Marine."
In the grocery store. I was about to buy a snack because I wanted to watch a movie. I wanted to sit back and relax. Then I passed by at the costume stall. I saw a pirate hat. And I remember melancholic, one of my characters on UWO.
"So far he's the most successful pirate among my other characters."
I got home and talked to myself, "What's happening to me? Why is it all about Uncharted Waters today?" I turned on the TV and it's Spongebob! "

Are you ready kids "Aye Aye Captain"
I Can't hear you "AYE AYE CAPTAIN"
Ohh...
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea
"Spongebob squarepants"

"Here comes the captain, another pirate...."

Then I decided to play UWO again instead. I continued the quest of Amaya, melancholic and Fatass. It was a success! yipee!!! melancholic is now doing a Story Mode-like mission. And hopefully he'll finish it today.

My life as a pirate was full of thrilling moment, exciting tasks, suspense events, and the likes. I never experienced this when I played Tales of Pirates and Bounty Bay. Though I like ToP, Uncharted Waters gave me a new reason to play Online games. I can't say that I'm addicted since it's just a CBT experience (but I'll surely try playing on OBT!) however the game gives satisfaction to a player's needs. It met my expectations about MMOs. I can't wait for Uncharted Waters Online OBT! woot ^_^

No comments: